- September 29, 2008 at 4:51 pm #263390
I have been looking for the address ever since I found out that the commissaries overseas was allowed to accept coupons for up to 6 months AFTER the coupon expired. Many bases have family support centers that collect coupons from people in the states and give them to the people who need them. Go to milspouse.org you can pick the base and find the address for the family support center.
The address for the base we were at is, 35 mss/dpf, unit 5021, Box 30, apo api know they would love all the help they can get!!!
this is a great way to see that all coupons can get used.
just remember, they can not use store coupons. also, they can use internet coupons.
websites for more information
find an address at military spouse resource center – by country
more information on the usage http://www.commissaries.com/documents/c … on_use.cfm
*****update****i have been looking around and researching to find some addresses and here are a few – also overseas military families can use coupons that have expired up to 6 months past the date:
Family Services Program
unit 5134, Box 80
apo ap 96368-5134
39 mss/msf48 mss/dpf
attn: family services
unit 8790, Box 175
apo ae 09824
attn: coupon connection program
unit 5200, Box 105
apo ae 09464-0105
Family Support Center
51st mss pacaf
apo ap 96278-2097
raf alconburyraf fairford
attn: family services
apo ae 09470
attn: airman and family readiness center
apo ae 09456
- September 29, 2008 at 5:51 pm #399008
Wonderful, Where I work we having been doing this for about 3 months. Some of the women there put a box by our time clock. We have several people in active duty.
- September 29, 2008 at 6:03 pm #399013What a small way of saying thanks to the families of our military!
- September 29, 2008 at 7:10 pm #399030
My husband is retired Army, and I remember how tight it was, just imagine now. I love this idea!! I hope we can all help!!
Thanks dear friends!!!
- September 30, 2008 at 10:34 am #399090The website did not come up when I tried. I would love to send coupons…one of the doctors where I work is leaving this week for Iraq(army reserve) and this is a way I could support our military families..any suggestions on how to get the addresses?
Sharon in NC
- September 30, 2008 at 12:47 pm #399093
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.