- This topic has 7 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated April 20, 2009 at 10:50 am by .
- April 16, 2009 at 8:40 am #272524Ulrike
I have been trying to add my weight loss ticker to my signature, but it doesn’t work. I always get the following message:
1. Your signature contains too many lines and must be shortened.You may only have up to 1 line(s). Long text may have been implicitly wrapped, causing it to be counted as multiple lines.
Can anyone tell me what I’m doing wrong? It is just one sentance (the code).
Thanks in advance!
- April 16, 2009 at 5:47 pm #419580mdowdyunfortunatly I am not sure on this. I am sure Liss maybe able to help you. You may want to submit this to the help center also as the tickets there are usually seen faster
- April 16, 2009 at 5:58 pm #419581jkpjohnson
I tried looking in the Signature portion of the FAQ’s, I thought maybe it stated that Tickers were not allowed, they do take up alot of space and system requirements (if everyone had them). Come to think of it, I have never seen anyone with a Ticker in their signature area. I saw something close to it (about debts paid off), but I am sure that is being updated manually as they are paid off.
Sorry no help
- April 16, 2009 at 6:02 pm #419582mdowdy@jkpjohnson 115392 wrote:
I tried looking in the Signature portion of the faq’s, i thought maybe it stated that tickers were not allowed, they do take up alot of space and system requirements (if everyone had them). come to think of it, i have never seen anyone with a ticker in their signature area. i saw something close to it (about debts paid off), but i am sure that is being updated manually as they are paid off.
sorry no helpi’m thinking the debts paid off is where this idea is coming from. technically it should be updated manually to be closer to truthful. a ticker will not know if you cheat anywhere lol
- April 18, 2009 at 12:32 pm #419718FreebieQueen
Just a note, We’re working on this….
- April 18, 2009 at 8:21 pm #419735Ulrike
Okay, I’ll make another signature then and keep track of my weight myself for now (I’ll try 😉 ), thanks for replying!Greets :061:
- April 19, 2009 at 3:27 am #419743mdowdy
thanks Liss for the update
- April 20, 2009 at 10:48 am #419818FreebieQueen
Which site are you getting your tickers from??
- April 20, 2009 at 10:50 am #419819UlrikeHello,
I don’t know about the other people on here but I am getting my ticker from the Ticker Factory 🙂
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.