Adding a new feature?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Speaking of spam, I keep getting invitations to join yahoo groups that sound like major spam producers. Ones like “Automated Jobs Online”. Anyone else getting those? I have just starting getting them in the last couple of weeks.

armstrca wrote:

That sounds like a great idea – then it won’t be a post fest of spam that day
      From: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Budget101_@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Liss
      Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2007 8:34 AM
      To: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: Budget101.com : Re: Adding a new feature?
      An idea: Everyone that Wants to post could send an email to (a designated email addy) with their complete info in it, all about their wah, or product, craft, etc and I could compile it into a long single email titled Member Ad Day (or whatever). I could divide it into Categories- that way, if you’re looking for a specific category you could find it faster. Ex: Subject: Ad Monday Crafts for Sale: Member A- blah, blah, blah Member B- blah, blah, blah ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ TNT Work at HomePositions: Member c- blah, blah, blah Member D- blah, blah, blah ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ Holiday Shopping Ideas (Avon, Tupperware, etc):

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.