- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated November 11, 2008 at 12:11 pm by .
- November 10, 2008 at 8:06 pm #266348
I was babbling to dd about thanksgiving and telling her how proud i was of her efforts and how far she has come as far as holiday cooking goes. i also babbled about posting here and she emailed my instructions to her for her first turkey dinner. [she saved them!
mommy whimpers] so with her encouragement, i shared the last post. hope it helps a rookie facing that first turkey dinner!
- November 10, 2008 at 9:27 pm #403176
How wonderful that she saved that information! I am sure it will help the newbie working on Thanksgiving Dinner-we have all been there and this would have come in real handy back then for me :). Even for those who are some seasoned it is a good thing to have a reminder!
- November 11, 2008 at 12:11 pm #403234
she’s somewhat of a hoarder it appears! lol! at least when it comes to recipes;-) with her help and that of friends and sisters, i’m rebuilding my cookbook so i’m able to share what i’ve developed over a gazillion years!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.