Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

I have way too much experience with this and there is nothing to do from home that will cure it, its just going to keep getting worse and if you dont already have swelling you will soon and it will get so bad you wont be able to open your mouth or the eye on the side of the absesss. If you dont have the money to go to the dentist right now then head over to the ER, you will atleast be able to set up payment arrangement with them an as long as your paying something they have to accept it (even $10/mth) When your at the ER they will be able to give you an antibiotic there and a pain pill to help you out until the infection goes away but you will still have to get to the dentist eventually or it will just flare up again.

— On Mon, 7/28/08, Tressa Watts wrote:

rgb(16, 16, 255);”>From: Tressa Watts
      Subject: RE: Budget101.com : absessed tooth
      to: budget101_@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, July 28, 2008, 2:36 PM

You are going to have to go to the Dr. and get antibiotics. An absessed tooth is extremely dangerous. The infection can go into your brain in the upper teethor drain into yoru heart from the lower teeth.

Death can be caused by an absessed tooth. Do not mess around with an absessed tooth!!!

to: budget101_@yahoogro ups.com
      Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 18:01:02 +0000
      Subject: Budget101.com : absessed tooth

i have a absessed tooth and the pain is getting unbareable to the point
      that i can’t sleep good at night,i have tried origel and toothaid and
      although it numbs it for a few minutes,as soon as it wears off the pain
      comes two-fold! i can’t afford to go to the dentist and i don’t know
      what else to do,has anyone have any home remides that might work??

Connect on the go.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.