a newbie to some

Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! Newbie Intro’s a newbie to some

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      mdowdy

Hey everyone I know I have been MIA for quite awhile. I am back now. I sure have missed you guys.

For those that are new and know nothing about me I am a mother of four recently single, working and trying to accomplish my bachelors degree. This site helped me so much before, I seem to have lost my touch and with my new found freedom frugality will become my friend again.

JoAnn

Welcome back, hope school is going well for you..

FreebieQueen

MIS!!! Hey girl! How are you doing? How are the Kids?? How’s school going?? Ok, ok, I’ll give you room to breathe! I’ve been wondering about you alot the last few months.

Nice to see you!

Hugs :056:

Liss

wilbe95

Welcome back hun! I have missed seeing you on here and your great helpful posts. I have the same questions as everyone else, how have you been, how is school going, how are the kids, when you get a chance give us some updates on your life 🙂

Gatorgrlntn

welcome back , i am a newbie since you have been gone LOL

brchbell

So glad you found time to check back in! Hope all is going well for you and the kids!

Cherlynn

mdowdy

@FreebieQueen 129430 wrote:

MIS!!! Hey girl! How are you doing?

How are the Kids?? How’s school going?? Ok, ok, I’ll give you room to breathe!

I’ve been wondering about you alot the last few months.

Nice to see you!

Hugs :056:

Liss

school is hectic lol but good still holding my gpa in all this mess, kids are great one fixing to graduate and off to college to be a history teacher because he thinks no one knows how to teach it right lol i’m hanging in there a lot of changes but hanging in there. i had to add a job to my load but all is well.

DeadlyAlize

hi. i only have one tiny complaint about the site…. i wish the shipping times were shorter lol but seriously thank to all of you who set this up.

suey

Hi!!! Welcome back 🙂

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! Newbie Intro’s a newbie to some