- This topic has 1 reply, 3 voices, and was last updated August 8, 2013 at 7:22 am by .
- August 6, 2013 at 10:15 pm #321225
I’m living in Ontario, California in a double-wide Mobile home with my husband Gene. Our children are all married, giving us 9 grand-children and 16 great-grand children. We are both retired and living simply. The women in my side of the family live well into their 90’s, so we are trying to keep our life-style low-in-cost, so we won’t have to live with our children. I enjoy crocheting, other crafts and sewing. We both enjoy reading.
Gene enjoying working in our yards and making stuff out of wood. He is active in the American Legion and Past Commanders club.
- August 6, 2013 at 11:20 pm #441302
Hello and Welcome to Budget 101, Lori33! Good to have you here. There are lots of ideas, information and recipes on this site. Enjoy! Any questions, just ask. Thanks; Virginia
- August 8, 2013 at 7:22 am #441584
I grew up with the American Legion I was a JR Auxillary Pres. Unit 132 Utah I also had the great honor of serving as unit 2nd vice pres also as district pres
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.