A Late introduction from SC

Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! Newbie Intro’s A Late introduction from SC

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • Author

Hey everyone. I’m Misty. I’ve been a member here for a while but I lost internet access for a while. I don’t think I ever introduced myself. So here I am now :). I’m 25. Mommy of one ( 5 yr old girl) and wife of 6 years. We live in Gaffney, South Carolina although I was born and raised in Louisiana. I look forward to getting to know you all.

:059:

Welcome to the site Misty. You have posted some great ideas. Keep sharing!

Hi Misty, I’m also from SC just down the road from you in Columbia, Hope you enjoy this site as much as I do. Welcome

Welcome to the site! Wow! We South Carolinians really love this site, don’t we! 🙂

I’ve enjoyed your posts and look forward to more. Glad to see you back Misty!

Cherlynn
      Mom of 5 in NW MO

Welcome Misty, If you are like the rest of us you will become addicted very quickly.

Welcome aboard Misty!!

Glad to see you are back with us Misty.. Look forward to seeing more of your postings.

Welcome, this is truly a wonderful site.

I’m already addicted.:)

Welcome misty. I am down south from you in little old Alabama!
      Looking forward to hearing more from you.

Hi Misty is it warm in SC its freezing here in NY

Hi Misty is it warm in SC its freezing here in NY

It’s pretty cold here too. We had some snow yesterday but it didn’t last long. 🙁

It’s pretty cold here too. We had some snow yesterday but it didn’t last long. 🙁

HI Misty. I’ve been a member for a while too…just not a regular visitor, but I’m trying to change that!!!! Welcome back.

HI Misty. I’ve been a member for a while too…just not a regular visitor, but I’m trying to change that!!!! Welcome back.

Hello from Canada….Welcome!

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! Newbie Intro’s A Late introduction from SC