A great place for an app

Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! A great place for an app

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Being new to this sight, which I like, and after registering, I decided to search for an android app for this sight. I was a little disappointed in not finding one. I use my smartphone and tablet much more than my laptop.

it would be nice to see this in app form.

@gregncap 330238 wrote:

Being new to this sight, which I like, and after registering, I decided to search for an android app for this sight. I was a little disappointed in not finding one. I use my smartphone and tablet much more than my laptop. it would be nice to see this in app form.

We completely agree, unfortunately the platform that this site was created with runs entirely on MySQL tables and it’s not remotely “App” friendly for a conversion. The company that created the platform changed directions several years ago and the “mobile” platform that they created is a joke at best. It’s clunky, doesn’t load well, loses data and appears to only work when it’s in the mood. Rather than subject our members to that, we’ve opted to wait until we can find a decent solution/platform for mobile users.

We’re always up for suggestions from our Tech Savvy members!!

Hello and Welcome to Budget 101, GregNCap! Good to have you here. Enjoy!

Thanks; Virginia

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! A great place for an app