Budget Menu & Dirt Cheap Recipes General Recipes A cool recipe website…

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author

I just found this tonight from a magazine clip I found.
      It says “visit our website at EasyHomeMeals.com for quick, tasty recipes and exciting prize opportunities.

Thanks for the site. I added it to my favorites 🙂

thanks!! i just signed up for their newsletter!

thanks!! i just signed up for their newsletter!

Thank you for the site. I too added it to my favorites. I also signed up for their newsletter.

Have a blessed day all!!

Hugs,
      Syndy
      :060::occasion16::055::heart::054:

Thank you for the site. I too added it to my favorites. I also signed up for their newsletter.

Have a blessed day all!!

Hugs,
      Syndy
      :060::occasion16::055::heart::054:

When my husband was driving truck long haul acrossed the us, we of course ate at truck stops..( ewww) but thats another story.. anyway, we came acrossed a desert at one called, banana split cake, looked extremely easy, and was delicious (for a change lol). since then i have looked high and low for that recipe, or something similar.

and after all this time.. i found it… would you believe, there is website, for nearly all restaurant recipes?

this is it, check it out, very interesting site. real restaurant recipes – each is a famous and secret restaurant recipe

Thanks for the great recipe sites. I signed up for both of them. Dh is going to faint!

LOL.

I love the clone recipes so real restaurant recipes will be great, hope it has some of our favorites, since eating out regularly is now just a distant memory. Ha Ha going there now. Thanks.

Thank you for this really nice site!!

Easy Home Meals, just checked it out. another good one. added to my favorites also.
      Restaurant recipes.

lots of good recipes, will add to favorites and try some, but sounds like her recipes, not various restaurants like I thought it would be ( what is it they say about assuming)
      Used to love topsecretrecipes until they started charging. Years ago all recipes found there were free. glad I copied a bunch then.
      Thanks for the links ladies.

Thanks for the tip, now I have more cooking options

Those are 2 great sites! My favorite is The Pioneer Woman – Ree Drummond. She is very humorous, I spend way to much time there.

So to limit myself I print out the recipes. She has some really tasty ones that are very easy to do. We use a lot of her recipes-check out the ‘Crash Hot Potaoes’, it is a favorite of ours.

A lot of them I remember from my childhood. Hope you enjoy.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget Menu & Dirt Cheap Recipes General Recipes A cool recipe website…