- May 2, 2009 at 1:31 pm #273027
To Liss and the Budget101 staff for the birthday wishes. Honestly, I forgot it’s my birthday til I logged on. That should tell you I’m old!!
- May 2, 2009 at 2:26 pm #420759
Happy Birthday and thank YOU for reminding me – today my 2nd born turned 41. He must be someone elses child as he’s certainly too old to be mine!!! So are his 3 brothers. LOL
- May 2, 2009 at 3:32 pm #420767
Now it’s the little things that certainly do make a difference. The sweetness, surprises, and little reminders that we are thought of…Happy Birthday …
- May 2, 2009 at 3:34 pm #420768
- May 3, 2009 at 2:56 pm #420799
Happy Birthday, Liss and Group(s) !!! So delighted to have been a member here; it’s a great place to be!
- May 15, 2009 at 12:57 am #421456
I must agree, my bday was end of April. It was very nice & brought a SMILE to my face.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.