- May 30, 2010 at 7:35 pm #282874
I have a couple cans of pureed pumpkin that are near the end of their shelf like. I welcome suggestions, especially if they don’t require heating up the house by using the oven.
- May 31, 2010 at 2:07 am #428122
Quick Pumpkin PuddingThis quick pumpkin dessert is creamy, smooth and so satisfying! Combine instant vanilla pudding and pie mix with Libby’s pumpkin and whipping cream and you’ve got dessert.
1 pkg. (5.1 oz.) vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix
1 can (12 fl. oz.) nestlÉ® carnation® evaporated milk
1 can (15 oz.) LIBBY’S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1. Beat pudding mix and evaporated milk according to package directions in large bowl; refrigerate for 5 minutes. Add pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice; mix well.2. Spoon into dessert dishes. Refrigerate for 10 minutes or until ready to serve.
Top with whipped cream.
Servings: 8Prep Time:: 10 minutes
Web Page: Very Best Baking – NESTLE – Welcome
- May 31, 2010 at 2:09 am #428123
Pumpkin Pie SmoothieA healthy and satisfying ode to a sinful dessert.
1 cup pumpkin puree
1 cup Stonyfield lowfat vanilla yogurt
1/2 cup Stonyfield 2% milk
1/4 cup maple syrup
1. Combine pumpkin, yogurt, milk and maple syrup in a blender and blend until smooth. Divid between four glasses and top with a dollop of whipped cream and dust with ground cloves.Servings: 4
- May 31, 2010 at 11:33 pm #428129
Thank you! They both look delicious.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.