- August 25, 2014 at 11:27 am #345826TashdanParticipant
Pumpkin Pie Frosty- this one is great for breakfast, lunch or snack and tastes like a dessert!
In a blender combine the following ingredients:Blend and then pour into a tall frosty mug or glass, enjoy!
1/3 cup pumpkin puree
1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
3/4 cup vanilla almond milk (or vanilla soy milk)
few shakes of pumpkin pie spice
4-5 ice cubes
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- August 25, 2014 at 7:47 pm #458108
How about vanilla yogurt and regular milk of choice?
- September 30, 2015 at 1:00 pm #462292
I have tried several recipes from this website but this one did not go over well with my family. Very bland and not thick like a frosty. Any recommendations would be great.
- October 1, 2015 at 11:31 pm #462296mosParticipantStar05,
Try blending to the desired consistency, using more ice if necessary, and do a ‘heavy’ shake of pumpkin pie spice. Still bland for your family? Add some honey.
LOL! I think that I’ve given you four options…giggle…let us know how it goes;-D
- February 7, 2020 at 7:24 pm #581382pollyParticipant
This sounds good, I am going to try it.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.