- June 16, 2008 at 10:47 am #258374
1. Open Sesame: a sesame bagel piled with deli roast beef, onions,
portabella mushrooms, fontina cheese, horseradish mayo and sprinkled
with toasted sesame seeds. Serve open-faced of course.
2. She’s Too Fat For Me: 3-foot-wide party sub stuffed with roast beef,
salami, beef bologna, cheddar and Swiss cheeses, lettuce, chunky
tomatoes, onions, mustard and mayo.
3. Beef L.T.: a double decker dried beef, lettuce and tomato sandwich on
toasted whole wheat with mayo.
4. Classic French Dip: French bread roll topped with mounds of tender
roast beef smothered in sauteed onions and melted Swiss cheese. And of
course au jus for dipping!
5. Rodeo Wrap: shredded deli beef, corn relish and a heapin dash of hot
pepper sauce in a warm corn tortilla.
6. Hot Beef-N-Cheese Crescents: roast beef and Swiss cheese, rolled in
crescent dough and baked golden brown. For Oomph dip in spicy mustard.
7. Ranchero Pita: in a pita pocket combine cooked white rice, salsa and
black beans with sliced deli beef, jalapeno cheese and a dollop of sour
8. The Francois: a flaky croissant and tender roast beef adorned with
Brie cheese, endive lettuce, green chili, cornichon, sliced tomatoes and
9. Down On The Farm: warm roast beef served open faced on a crusty
hoagie roll and buried in piping hot beef gravy.
10. What’s That There? mounds of deli beef smothered with mushrooms
sauteed in Worcestershire sauce then added to a crusty roll layered with
11. Mediterranean Hero: a hard roll stuffed with roast beef, lettuce,
provolone, tomatoes, cucumbers, red onion, black olives, minced garlic,
mayo, hot-sweet mustard and a sprinkle of dried basil.
12. Eggsactly: thin-sliced deli roast beef paired with a fresh egg bagel
all topped with grilled eggplant slices and Baba Ganoush (a spread made
of tahini, roasted eggplant and roasted garlic).
13. Sunny Day Tortilla: wrap lean deli beef, cucumber, pimento,
tomatoes, black olives and sun-dried tomato paste into a flour tortilla.
Chill put on your shades and enjoy!
14. Beef Finger Sandwiches: cocktail rye and thinly sliced deli beef
topped with black and green olives, cheddar cheese, stone ground mustard
and a pimento on top.
15. The Gourmet: julienned carrots and green beans, cherry tomatoes,
Nicoise olives and endive lettuce tossed in Caesar dressing atop thinly
sliced deli beef on toasted French bread.
16. Risky Business: a hollowed french loaf stuffed full of roast beef,
sauerkraut, Gruyere and Swiss cheeses, chopped tomatoes, red onions and
17. French Kiss: tender roast beef, black olives, yellow peppers, red
onion and feta cheese sprinkled with celery salt and drizzled with honey
mustard all lovingly tucked into a garden vegetable tortilla.
18. Nut ‘N Honey: thick slices of honey wheat bread spread with
honey-walnut cream cheese sandwiching slices of deli beef, sliced pears
and bleu cheese crumbles.
19. Beef Club: deli beef layered between 3 toasted slices of sourdough,
with bacon, lettuce, tomato and mayo. Serve sliced into triangles.
20. Greek Goddess: grilled pita bread wrapped around lean deli roast
beef, herbed Feta cheese crumbles, black olives and thinly sliced
21. Beef & Salsa Wrap: wrapped and ready-to-go combine warm roast beef,
lettuce, avocado slices, cilantro and salsa in a corn tortilla.
22. Fancy But Plain: simply a poppy seed bagel spread with herbed
butter, lean roast beef, sun-dried tomatoes and arugula lettuce.
23. Tasty Trio: thick-sliced deli roast beef spread with roasted garlic
and onion marmalade between two slabs of Russian rye bread.
24. Tooty Fruity: marinate deli beef with fresh garlic, lemon juice,
olive oil, wine vinegar, snipped dill, black pepper and a dash of salt.
Pair with kiwi or star fruit and serve open-faced on rye.
25. Blue Moon: mix crumbled bleu cheese with sour cream and layer on
slices of rye bread. Add lettuce, tomato, red onion and a full helping
of lean deli beef.
26. Oh, So L.A.: thinly sliced beef dressed lightly with cucumber
slices, green onions, sprouts, avocado and light mayo all wrapped in a
27. Speedy Gonzalez: flour tortilla spread with cheddar cheese spread,
jalapeno peppers slices and deli roast beef. Wrap and slice into
28. It’s Very Gouda: sliced Gouda cheese melted atop sliced roast beef,
grilled zucchini and eggplant. Top with mayo and dijon mustard and serve
on sourdough bread.
29. Pacific Rim Sandwich: grilled, teriyaki marinated roast beef,
grilled pineapple slice, bean sprouts and red onion served on sliced
30. Door County Beef: hollowed sourdough baguette packed with deli roast
beef, dried cherries, bleu cheese and Roquefort dressing.
31. Veg Head: sun-dried tomato bread and lean roast beef beneath a bed
of cucumber slices, tomatoes, sprouts and radishes topped with creamy
32. Texas Two Step: thick cut deli roast beef and barbeque sauce served
warm between two slabs of Texas toast.
33. Dilly Beef Wrap: a flour tortilla spread with dill cream cheese,
wrapped around chopped roast beef, shredded dill havarti cheese and
34. Jamaican Jerk: deli beef, green onions, diced pineapple and roasted
red peppers covered in spicy jerk sauce and wrapped in a flour tortilla.
35. Tex-Mex Wrap: warm shredded roast beef and salsa covered with
shredded cheese and wrapped in a flour tortilla. Bordered with a dollop
of sour cream and guacamole.
36. Turkish Pita Special: serve shredded deli roast beef with Tabbuleh,
Romaine lettuce and green pepper strips, all atop a whole wheat pita.
37. King Tut: Pile sliced deli beef, cubed eggplant and avocado on a
flour tortilla. Top with salt, pepper and vinegarette and wrap it
38. Thai One On: a flour tortilla topped with a few slices of deli roast
beef, green onions, shredded carrots and spicy Thai peanut sauce. Go
ahead have two or three!
39. Grand Salami Slam: wind up and hit a home run with a sub roll loaded
with salami, provolone and spicy brown ballpark mustard.
40. Monte Cristo: thick-sliced deli roast beef, ham and Swiss cheese
sandwiched between two slices of day-old white bread. Dip sandwich in
egg mixed with orange juice and fry.
41. 5 Alarm Wrap: start with a cream cheese and roast beef layered
tortilla, set off the alarms with pepper jack cheese, jalapeno peppers
42. Gotcha: Wrap deli beef, mango, jalapeno peppers, cilantro, parsley
and red bell peppers into a flour tortilla. The flavor will getcha!
43. Onion Hallow: a whole wheat tortilla wrapped around lean deli beef,
onions, toasted walnuts and honey walnut cream cheese.
44. Waldorf Sandwich: mix mayo, walnuts, tart apples and celery to make
a salad. Add a scoop of Waldorf salad on top of a slice of walnut bread
and roast beef.
45. Bistro: deli roast beef covered with caramelized onions, Brie cheese
and crisp bacon served on a walnut bun.
46. Plain Jane: extra deli roast beef on plain white bread with mayo.
47. Pucker Up: tender deli beef spiced up with garlic, onions, Limburger
cheese and lightly kissed with brown mustard served on a fresh onion
48. Tea Time: spread fresh white bread with whipped butter. Add a slice
of lean roast beef, Gruyere cheese, a bit of caviar and another slice of
buttered white bread. Remove crusts and cut into delicate finger
49. Zippy Pockets: combine yogurt, horseradish and dry mustard; spread
on pita bread and top with piles of thin deli beef, alfalfa sprouts,
tomato slices and chopped olives.
50. Beef Pinwheel Rollups: spread a flour tortilla with pimento cheese
spread and roast beef. Add cheddar and provolone cheese slices, romaine
lettuce, a dill pickle spear and roll (up)!
The beauty of life is not how happy you are but how happy others can be
because of you.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.