- July 5, 2008 at 4:19 pm #259425
5 Ways to use leftover Chicken
1. Asian chicken salad: Toss sliced chinese cabbage (napa) shredded
chicken, sliced cucumber and red pepper with asian salad dressing. Top
with chow mein noodles
2. Chicken pesto pasta: Toss cooked pasta with pesto, shredded chicken
and halved cherry tomatoes
3. Chicken and veggie ramen noodles: Cook 2 packages (3oz each) teriyaki
chicken flavored ramen noodles with 1 seasoning packet, follow
directions. Toss hot noodles with diced chicken, sliced scallions and
thinly sliced mushrooms
4. Chicken waldorf: Blend equal parts mayo and plain yogurt with a few
drops apple cider vinegar. Combine cubed chicken, chopped celery, diced
apple, dried cranberries and chopped walnuts. Add dressing and toss.
Serve on lettuce
5. Fast fajitas: Cook sliced onion and red pepper in little oil until
softened. Add shredded chicken and heat 2 mins. Serve with warmed
tortillas, chopped tomato, lettuce and sour cream
Life is like a jigsaw puzzle.But you don’t have the picture on the front
of the box to know what it’s supposed to look like.Sometimes you’re not
even sure if you have all the pieces.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.