- This topic has 1 reply, 3 voices, and was last updated January 26, 2011 at 7:23 am by .
- September 11, 2010 at 2:21 am #286519
This is the fastest, easiest, and most nutritious ice cream you can make. What’s more, not only does it taste great, you don’t need an ice cream machine to make this yummy treat. As long as you have a fairly high-powered blender, you can enjoy this soft-serve dessert.
2/3 cup raw, unsalted Brazil nuts
2/3 cup fresh medjool dates, pitted (about 8 dates, more if you prefer a sweeter ice cream)
1/2 cup water
2 tsp pure vanilla extract
20 medium-sized ice cubes
1. Blend the Brazil nuts, dates, water, and vanilla together until smooth.
2. Add the ice cubes and blend until smooth.
Options: add fresh strawberries or blueberries for a real treat.
- September 13, 2010 at 10:54 pm #428824
Yummy, that sounds absolutely delicious!
- January 26, 2011 at 7:23 am #429595
it sounds indeed delicious
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.