- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated May 24, 2016 at 10:31 pm by .
- May 22, 2016 at 12:40 am #372185mos
One of my favorites…5-Cup Salad
1 cup pineapple chunks, drained
1 cup mandarin oranges, drained
1 cup flaked coconut
1 cup small marshallows
1 cup sour cream
Mix the sour cream with the coconut.
Add the pineapple, then stir in the marshmallows.
Finally, add the mandarin oranges and blend slowly. Serves 10-15
- May 23, 2016 at 3:18 pm #463160recipfresh
omg this is so awesome, but sometimes if i don’t have sour cream i make it with plain greek yogurt (or vanilla greek yogurt!!). the flavors really mingle together nicely. i also like to add a handful of chopped walnuts to the top and some halved cherries, but that kind of takes away from the 5 cups, hahahaha
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- May 24, 2016 at 10:31 pm #463162mos
recipfresh…plain Greek yogurt is my back-up ingredient for anything I want creamy (even for baked potatoes;->)! And I don’t think that ‘toppings’ count against the 5-cup recipe;-D
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.