- This topic has 2 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated November 11, 2012 at 8:43 pm by .
- January 16, 2006 at 4:59 pm #235597
Strawberry Shortcake Kabobs
12 medium strawberries
12 donut holes
6 8-inch bamboo skewers
1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
2 tablespoons margarine or butter
Alternately thread 2 strawberries and 2 donut holes on each skewer. In small saucepan, melt chocolate chips and butter; blend well. Drizzle chocolate mixture over strawberries and donut holes.
Refrigerate till set. Makes 6
For extra yummy treat serve with small dixie cup of whip cream to dip.
source: practical kitchen
Date: Sat Jun 29, 2002 1:00 pm
Subject: 4th of July: Strawberry Shortcake Kabobs
- July 3, 2011 at 4:36 pm #430039
Oh, these sound supercute and delicious, thanks for sharing
- June 29, 2012 at 12:09 am #432136
Think I’ll have these on the 4th for a special treat!
Thanks so much for sharing!!
- November 11, 2012 at 8:43 pm #434732
These sound yummy! I would drizzle some caramel over these too.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.