Budget101 Discussion List Archives Kids / Children 4 year old birthday present help?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

I was thinking of getting Arsenal one of those leapster 2s for her birthday, does anyone know anything about this game? Does it hold up well(easily broken). Im also trying to find the cheapest route to go on this any ideas?

I would like to get her the princess pack if anyway possible.

Sorry, no youngsters around here. Nieces & Nephews are in their early teens.

@jkpjohnson 118162 wrote:

Sorry, no youngsters around here. Nieces & Nephews are in their early teens.

it’s ok, i have almost talkd myself out of it lol i cant bring myself to buy something for that much money and not know if it will hold up and is age appropriate.

I got my daughter one when she was 3 & she loved it . It does hold up well as long as you do not get it wet. I just sold mine to a second hand store -my daughter is 12 so she used it and so did my daycare.

They had a lot at a second had kid store fairly reasonable. The books cost a lot 12.00 -15.00 a piece. I asked some of my family coming to her b-day to purchase a few.

Hope this helped -Bobbi-ne

My daughter liked hers but didn’t hold her attention well. It holds up great!! My husband stepped on it several times (he gets up real early to go to work, she left it in the floor).

The dog even tried chewing on it!!

I would suggest you to buy something which she can enjoy and it must be useful to her. Recently it was my niece birthday and my aunt gifted her a beautiful dress with a cool pair of sunglass. She was completely in love with those pairs and she was looking very beautiful wearing them.

She suggested me few sites for children’s sunglasses like Amazon.com, Ray-ban they were having a quite beautiful collection or else you can gift her Games, barbie set or you can have a indirect talk to her and find out what she needs it will be the best birthday gift for her. Hope it is useful.

hello everybody
      hope to find help here. i am thinking about the New Year present for my daughter, 4 years. choosing between two options – trike and play tent ( you could see them here best-toys-gift-ideas-4-year-old-girls (amazon)
      she wants a bicycle, but i think it is early for 4 yr old child

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login Register

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Kids / Children 4 year old birthday present help?