4-4pks 8 chocolate and 8 "healthy buzz" cafe au lait

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Freebies 4-4pks 8 chocolate and 8 "healthy buzz" cafe au lait

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Requires a short 30 second survey to get in on the deal, then follow up surveys after you receive the products.

Free Trial Includes:
      4-4pks 8 chocolate and 8 “healthy buzz” cafe au lait

POM Tea – POM Wonderful POM tea

Have to sign up for the club & then respond to the email offer

Survey Requirements:
      Instructions – paraphrased…
      -Chill 4 hours
      -Always drink from bottle
      -After first bottle check email for “first reactions” online survey. Survey should be 5-10 min.
      -Drink at least 4 bottles of EACH flavor over next 7 days.
      -Use consumption tracker attached to keep track where and when you drank.
      -At end of 7 days check email for “final product eval” 15-20 min.

As a thank you for participating and completing both surveys we’ll provide you with some POM wonderful merchandise including free product, great POM bag and other fun items. (total value $50)

Thank you for your interest in the POMx Iced Coffee in-home trial. You will be receiving your sample product in the next two weeks.

As a favor to us, we encourage you to spread the word and forward this link to your friends if they would also like to participate in the trial!

Click here to learn more about the complimentary trial.

Sincerely,
      POMx Iced Coffee Labs

We will ship a week’s supply of our new product to your home – you refrigerate and then enjoy.

In exchange, you’ll be asked to participate in two on-line surveys, one when you first receive the product and the second at the end of the week.

As thanks for participating in the surveys, we’ll provide you some POM Wonderful merchandise including more free product, plus a great POM bag and other fun items. (Total value: $50)

The link is just taking me to the POM website. Is the signup over do you think or is there something I should click on from the main page?

@angel7249 81079 wrote:

The link is just taking me to the POM website. Is the signup over do you think or is there something I should click on from the main page?

You go to their page, click on the sign-up to Club-Pom and then respond to the email.

Thanks! I’ve already done that but haven’t seen an email yet (other than the one to activate my subscription). I’ll keep my eyes out for one as this sounds like an awesome trial!!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Freebies 4-4pks 8 chocolate and 8 "healthy buzz" cafe au lait