Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

I like “Easy” recipes. This one is about as easy as it gets. It’s a Cheesecake, no it’s a soufflé.

No, that’s not it either. It’s both, it’s a Cheesecake soufflé and be damned, it is literally just 3 easy ingredients.

What’s in it:
      4 oz White Chocolate
      3 Eggs
      4 oz Cream Cheese (room temperature)

Separate the eggs, refrigerate the whites.

Preheat oven to 350F

Melt the white chocolate in a double boiler or in microwave for 30 seconds at a time. Mix until Smooth. Add the cream cheese and melt together until smooth.

Remove from heat, add egg yolks and mix well.

Whip egg whites with a mixer until peaks form. Fold 1/2 of the mixture into the chocolate mix. Fold in the remaining meringue.

Line a cheesecake pan with buttered parchment paper.

Bake in a soufflé pan or cheesecake pan set in an inch of water. Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
      Reduce heat to 325F bake another 15 minutes
      Shut heat off, leave in oven for another 15 minutes. dont open the oven at all during this time.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      mos
      Participant

Looks fabulous and easy! I will have to share this with dd as people pay her to make cheescakes for them…she has an amazing catalogue! something like this will certainly add to her ‘side’ business and add to profits!

lol! cooking is my thing and i only bake when ‘in the mood, have a reason to, or a taste for something.’

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.