3 FREE Books – Richard C. Owen Publishing

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Freebies 3 FREE Books – Richard C. Owen Publishing

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

3 FREE Books – Richard C. Owen Publishing

https://www.rcowen.com/CB-RequestSamples.htm

Richard C. Owen Publishers, Inc. is happy to send
      you up to three sample books from any of our 5 product lines of children’s books. We do this to give
      you an opportunity to see the quality of our books.

Richard C. Owen Publishers, Inc., reserves the right to limit the number of requests for free sample to three books per individual. We reserve the right to suspend. this offer at anytime without prior announcement, and to reject any request deemed to be inappropriate.

All books must be shipped to a school street address within the continental United
      States Of America.

Please send the following book(s) free of charge.I understand that these
      are sent to help me decide if I will purchase multiple-copy packs or multiple-title
      collections for instructional purpose with children in my class. I further understand
      that I must complete all questions in SECTION A to be eligible to receive the sample
      book(s) I have requested. I will include any information I can in SECTION B and C.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Freebies 3 FREE Books – Richard C. Owen Publishing