Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Sorry I couldn’t find anywhere else that I could post this.
      I purchased the 2012 Family Guide to Groceries under $250 Month
      Item Number 2012-b101 on the 10th August and paid via PayPal. After payment it said “Thank you for purchasing our eBook!

A unique Username and Password containing Download instructions will arrive in your email within 24 hours! Please be sure to white list the following email address (without whitespaces) to avoid missing it:

contact @ budget101.com”

Yet I have not received an email and it has been 2 days. How do I go about having this rectified?

Regards
      Mandy

@Mandymay 555938 wrote:

Sorry I couldn’t find anywhere else that I could post this.
      I purchased the 2012 Family Guide to Groceries under $250 Month
      Item Number 2012-b101 on the 10th August and paid via PayPal. After payment it said “Thank you for purchasing our eBook!

Yet I have not received an email and it has been 2 days. How do I go about having this rectified?

Regards
      Mandy

You posted in the perfect spot Mandy! Sorry to hear you didn’t receive the download instructions via email, could you reply back here with the email address you wish to receive the ebook, (it won’t be posted publicly!)

We’ll get it straightened out for you right away.

Hi
      I received the download link tonight and downloaded it. All went well thank you. 🙂
      Kind regards
      Mandy

Anonymous

I have experienced the same problem as Mandy. I paid for the 2012 Family Guide to Groceries under $250 a month download. I made this purchase on Sept 13; I thought that since it was the weekend that I would have it on Monday.

It is now Tuesday and I still haven’t received the link for the ebook. What might I do to rectify the issues.

Thank you for your time concerning this situation.

Karen

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.