2012 Family Guide to Groceries under $250 Month Download

Board Rules & Regs Tech Support 2012 Family Guide to Groceries under $250 Month Download

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

I ordered the ebook on Saturday. I was told that I would receive a link in about 24 hours to download the book. It is now Tuesday and I still haven’t received the link.

What can be done to rectify this problem? And to prevent others from having this issue in the future.

Karen

@kmmk64 584772 wrote:

I ordered the ebook on Saturday. I was told that I would receive a link in about 24 hours to download the book. It is now Tuesday and I still haven’t received the link.

What can be done to rectify this problem?

I suspect your email address is incorrectly listed in your paypal account. The only eBook we had come through on the 10th returned the following error message:

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

elletawilson@xxxxxx.com (truncated for privacy!)
      smtp error from remote mail server after rcpt to:xxxxxx.com>:
      host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com :
      550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try
      550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient’s email address for typos or
      550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces.

In order for us to fix Your particular issue, please log in to your paypal account and provide us with the transaction number for your purchase so we can track it as the email address listed in your user account does not match any purchase email addresses in the paypal transactions.

@kmmk64 584772 wrote:

And to prevent others from having this issue in the future.

The best way to prevent this issue for others in the future is for them to double check their email address in their paypal accounts Before purchasing an item requiring instructions to be sent to said address.

Every known case of non-receipt so far has been due to this Exact issue.

Unfortunately, we can only respond to the email address that we receive directly from paypal- if the account is not up to date & the email address is no longer in service, there’s very little we can do about it.

To Avoid this Issue:

A. Log in to your Paypal Account.
      B. Click on the Profile Button (top right hand side)
      C.

Look at the PRIMARY Email Address Listed for your Account. If it does not match the email address you expect to receive information to, than change it, as this is the address that paypal will release to us to send the eBook download details.

Thank you so much for your time and assistance.
      transaction number is: 5278-9178-4645-6878

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Board Rules & Regs Tech Support 2012 Family Guide to Groceries under $250 Month Download