18 year old

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

It’s only 30% if the min. payment is paid and a person has bad credit. I am at 21%.

I have been paying over twice the monthly minimum for years. I pay it on a bi-weekly automatic draft and occasionally I increase this amount. I never pay it off because I’ve purchased numerous cameras, computers both used and new, lots of computer gadgets, Christmas presents for others, inks etc.

At the rate that I pay it, it’s probably more like 15%. That’s not the end of the world. Once again, there are living human beings working at dellthat earn a paycheck from my purchases and interest paid.Many of the purchases that I make through Dell end up being used in my business.

But even if it was pure pleasure, it allows me to get what I want and make payments whichI enjoy. They have great customer service, fast shipping, and if handled correctly it allows a person to have a high credit limit that doesn’t need to be maxed out, which helps the credit rating. They’ve raised my credit limit so often that I couldn’t ever max it out or even use half of it if I wanted to.

I don’t know what made you think it’s 30%.

Suzi

Quote:
      Original Message
      To: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, August 08, 2008 6:33 PM
      Subject: Re: Budget101.com : 18 year old

Dell also charges 30% interest. Capital One is a close second…. Why would
      you do this to your child?

On Fri, Aug 8, 2008 at 2:17 PM, Suzi McMullen <smcmullen@kc.rr.com> wrote:

> They can put 250 dollars into a capital one credit card or other
      > company secured card.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.