Ok so here's the skinny on what's been going crazy:
1) Divorced remarried on June 6, 2018. Which means I"m a DDay bride lol
2) Still dealing with new hubby divorce from crazy...and yes she is.
3) 6 glorious weeks with the daughters 2 and 3.
4) Fighting for my son
5) Started my anxiety
Where to even begin? I'll just start to recent back.
1. Gearing for roommates divorce/court
2. got a service dog that I am training
3. Moved from Jacksonville, NC to Shippensburg, Pa
4. Applied for SSI
5. Divorced and trying to pick up the pieces from the damage caused to me by an abusive husband
It's been an eventful year for us. My baby girl had twin boys at the end of July. One was born before midnight and the other was born after midnight so they have their own birth dates. We moved two of our son's in with us to help us out and then our oldest son lost his job so his family moved in with us so we are kind of busting at the seams here.
So plenty has happened since 2013. The job I had dealing cards at the casino got unsafe so I decided it is far better to work for my own passions than it is to potentially be in danger. Emotionally the job became a monster under the bed. My husband continued to work for them after I left for insurance and they wanted the monetary stability. They then
I love to cook and keep my recipes in one area. About a year ago I was looking for an app that would keep all of my recipes from different website in one place and I found it, it is Pepperplate you can import recipes or you can manually add them. I am not sure is budget 101 is a site you can import from but still it really does not take that long to