+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Tuesday Workout- Legs & Abs
01-04-2010 01:01 AM #1
- Join Date
- Jan 1995
- East Coast
- Blog Entries
Tuesday Workout- Legs & Abs
Okay, I warned you last week that I have a tendency to really work my abs. Depending on which expert fitness guru you read, the abdominals are the only muscle group that can be worked daily without any issues.
Here is my Typical Tuesday Workout:
- Dumbbell Squats 12-12-10 R
- Abs: Leg Raises - 12-12-10 R
- Seated Calf Raises 8-12 Reps
- Abs: Side Bends - 30 Reps
- Dumbbell Lunges 12-10 R.
- Abs: Seated Leg Pull-ins 12-10
- Standing Calf Leg Raises 8-12
- Iron Cross 12-10-10 R
- Abs: Crunches 15-15-12 Reps
- Plie Dumbbell Squat 12-12-10
- Abs: Reverse Crunches 15x3
- Other: Depending on how much time I have, I generally add another exercise or set
If you'd like to track your progress, download and print our Free Tuesday Workout Log.
Well folks, that is my weekly workout. Generally speaking I try to walk 3-6 miles at least 3x's a week.
If you find that some of the exercises are difficult for you (or don't work the areas that you want to tone!), check out our weight loss forums.
Until next time!
If you're coming in to this series a little late, here's what you've missed so far:
1. My original Post with Before & After Photos
2. Wednesdays Workout - Rear End!
3. Thursdays Workout- Shoulders, Traps & Abs
4: Friday's Workout
5. The Weekend Workout
By wilbe95 in forum FreebiesReplies: 0Last Post: 02-12-2010, 04:12 AM
By rtebalt in forum General RecipesReplies: 7Last Post: 11-21-2008, 06:14 AM
By mkroom4trble in forum Budget101 Discussion ListReplies: 0Last Post: 09-22-2007, 07:16 AM
By BiggerPiggyBank in forum Tips-n-TricksReplies: 2Last Post: 04-17-2007, 10:03 AM
By RacheLenNix in forum Budget101 Discussion ListReplies: 0Last Post: 01-05-2004, 11:07 PM