- 1 14-ounce can unsweetened condensed milk (low-fat or nonfat, if desired)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
Pour the entire can of milk into a clean, dry jar. Add all the spices and cover tightly with a lid. Place in the refrigerator. The longer it stays refrigerated, the tastier it becomes.
To use, stir the mixture, and scoop out 2 to 3 tablespoons directly into a cup of very strong, very hot black tea.
Alternatively, to Make Creamy Iced Thai Chai
Brew a Pot of Hot black tea or Thai Tea such as Pantai and let it cool completely. (Store
Swirl once with a spoon and enjoy your delicious Creamy Iced Thai Chai!
© Can Stock Photo Inc. / kittimages