Teacher's Survival Kit
Teacher's Survival Kit- a wonderful way to show a teacher that you care and that you understand how tough their job can be!
Download Free Printable Toppers for the Teachers Survival Kit Here
: For when things get a little rough.
: "To take you away." You deserve a quiet break.
- to color your day bright and cheerful.
- for when you are up late grading papers.
- when you just can't take anymore.
- to remind you everyone makes mistakes and they can be erased.
Hugs and Kisses
- for when you need a hug.
- because you are so precious.
: For when you've had one of those days.
- to replace the ones you've lost.
- to remind you that you are worth a "mint".
- for the mounds of confidence you give your students.
- to hold it all together.
: To get a little nutty.
- without you the class wouldn't be complete.
- to remind you to be flexible.
- to remind you, each will shine in their own special way.
: To soak up the overflow, when your brain is too full.
- to give you a "burst" of energy when you need it.
- to wipe away the tears...yours and theirs.
a prayer for you to say at the start of each day
Spirits, Please help me,
To strengthen their voices,
bodies and minds,
To express their feelings and
control them sometimes,
To explore what's near
and venture afar,
But most important to love
who they are.
posted by marylina
We love to see when you like and share our hard work, but ask that you please follow just a few guidelines.. Use one photo of the finished product on your site and provide a link back to my original post. If you feature a photo from my post, it may not be accompanied by the project/recipe tutorial, whether in my own words as it originally appeared or paraphrased. Always feel free to share photos and links on Pinterest, as it will route back to the original post. Budget101.com is protected under copyright laws. If you any questions or would like to notify me that you’re sharing a post, please email me at liss @ budget101.com