Create your own Leprechaun Binoculars and search for a Lucky Pot O' Gold with your little ones this St. Paddy's Day
green paint or markers
two toilet paper rolls ( just the tubes )
stickers, glitter or decorations of your choice.
1. Remove all excess tissue from toilet paper rolls.
2. Paint or color the tubes green.
3. Once dry, cut round piece of cellophane big enough to cover the ends of the tubes.
4. Tape the cellophane to the end of the tubes. ( the end opposite the eye part )
5. Staple together the two tubes side-by-side.
6. Decorate your binoculars with stickers, glitter or whatever you like.
7. Enjoy your new Leprechaun Binoculars.
submitted by Wendy
We love to see when you like and share our hard work, but ask that you please follow just a few guidelines.. Use one photo of the finished product on your site and provide a link back to my original post. If you feature a photo from my post, it may not be accompanied by the project/recipe tutorial, whether in my own words as it originally appeared or paraphrased. Always feel free to share photos and links on Pinterest, as it will route back to the original post. Budget101.com is protected under copyright laws. If you any questions or would like to notify me that you’re sharing a post, please email me at liss @ budget101.com