Free Candle and soap

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Freebies Free Candle and soap

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • Author
      danghsia
      rtebalt

Thanks! You can never have too many good-smelling candles! 🙂

beansthemama

Thanks so much I love me some smelly candles! Cant get enough of them!

JoAnn

Thank you for shopping with The Braithwaite House Scented Soy Candles
      This automated e-mail serves as your receipt

stinkerbell

i chose “print and bill” for the payment option…i hope that was right…

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Janice Terrell

Rec’d confirmation email stating I would be notified when sample was shipped. Thanks for the post.

faxonfive

I REALLY hope to get this!!!!

mommydark

Has been “temporarily suspended” due to overwhelming response.

arleneb

‘Temporarily suspended’ I missed it too!

Perfect_10

OH Man…. I love candles!!! Cant believe I missed this one.
      Thanks for the post.

Nana106

I too missed out on this one. I love great smelling candles. There’s always next time. Have a great evening all!!

Hugs,
      Syndy
      :060:

amysue98

This offer has ended due to high demand.

suey

I guess i’m just too slow 🙁

ab2401

I ordering one…. I really hope they come

Steve in NC

Unable to find Specified Product in Catalog.

Janice Terrell

Received mine today along with a notice that the link was used illegally and they were honoring the requests but didn’t feel they should have to. The requests for samples were so large their server went down (?) and their computer crashed so everything was being done by hand. They did a lot of complaining about Freebie Websites. I would post their message but I don’t know how. I’m tempted to send this back to them.

rtebalt

Due to sky rocketing shipping costs we have no choice but to charge $2.00 for this service. This is still a good deal because you receive a delightful package of more than one sample of our products.

Reesie271

now they are charging shipping and handling for the samples darnit;

mdowdy

@Janice Terrell 110108 wrote:

Received mine today along with a notice that the link was used illegally and they were honoring the requests but didn’t feel they should have to. The requests for samples were so large their server went down (?) and their computer crashed so everything was being done by hand. They did a lot of complaining about Freebie Websites. I would post their message but I don’t know how. I’m tempted to send this back to them.

Companies post freebies for advertisement then they fuss when they get to much advertisement. They can’t have it both ways. Some of the freebies from freebie sites will result in other merchandise being sold. I wouldn’t send it back. It is not illegal to let others know about a freebie, they post these things for advertisement and word passes from one person to the other be it by freebie sites or word of mouth. If I did send it back, I would also include a note because of the attitude of the company, I will not be purchasing anything further. When you post things on the web it is open to the entire world to find. If you don’t want people trying your products then don’t post a freebie or add shipping to it like they eventually did, I bet they wont be fussing when those same people that tried their product purchase more.

wilbe95

I so agree with mdowdy, Janice. Don’t return it. As a business person you know that you only say free with a purchase if you want people to spend money otherwise everyone will only come in for the freebie.

beansthemama

I got mine a month ago! Smells so nice that I ordered from them. They are awesome great customer service, they send me samples frequently now!

Janice Terrell

I just didn’t like their attitude about the whole thing. It wasn’t a candle. It was a piece of scented wax that you put in a simmer pot.

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Freebies Free Candle and soap