Save at Dollar General Markets

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Frugal Savings Save at Dollar General Markets

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      splashangel

We have one here. You might not but if you do. I picked up very lean hamburger meat for 1.25 cent a pound. I forget the fat percentage but I didn’t drain it. I bought a ton of bagged, pre washed spinich for a dollar a bag.Many more things but you get the idea. Here’s how you do it. Go in and write down the expiration dates on stuff you are interested in. The day before it expires go back to the store. If it didn’t sale out, it will be marked half price. Our store marks it down early in the morning but you should call and check with yours. The meat department will be able to tell you for sure when they mark stuff half off. Good luck.

lala72

The nearest one to me is about 90 minutes away. A little to far to save on groceries. I never knew Dollar General had a market. It’s really good to know. Thank you.

MrsPaws

Wow, they have markets?
      Locally, we have a Dollar General store on just about every corner, but no markets.

splashangel

You are welcome. If you are near one you should stop and scope it out. I always get a few good deals every trip. We’ve had our store maybe a year now. It’s about 30 minutes from me but so is everything else.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Frugal Savings Save at Dollar General Markets