The Lion's Share- When Housework isn't so Even

The Lion's Share- When Housework isn't so Even

How to get your man to help with house hold chores without resorting to begging or threats Read More: Article: The Lion's Share- When Housework isn't so Even

article, budget, budget101, chores, content, eve, fun, funny, hard, hat, hold, house, how to, lion, liss, lol, man, omg, pee, share, tent, thing, thought, url, write, lions, housework, share-, threats, resorting, begging, http://www.budget101.com/content.php?r=3369-the-lion-s-share-when-housework-isn-t-so-even, read

Creator & Designer of Budget101.com
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Article: The Lion's Share- When Housework isn't so Even

How to get your man to help with house hold chores without resorting to begging or threats

Read More: Article: The Lion's Share- When Housework isn't so Even
    ~Liss~
    Creator & Designer of
    www.Budget101.com
    www.GroceryBudget101.com
    Budget101 Forums
    KitchenMixGifts.Budget101.com

*Newbies*
    Forum How To Guide

**The happiest people are not those with the best or the most of everything, The happiest people know how to make the best of everything they have.**

Smart Budgeter
    Downloads
    Uploads

OMG, this had me laughing so hard I thought I would pee. Liss- you are tooooo funny! Did you really write out every little thing?! I wish I had thought of that

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thank you for a great write up. It made me think of how we all spend our time, we all get that same 24 hours but it is astonishing how different each person spends that time. One person could paint a room, cook dinner, make appointment calls, pick up kids, etc.. and another not even manage to get out of their pajamas. When it comes down to it, it really is a matter of choice.
    Thanks again!

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

It also took me nearly ten years of marriage before I realized my passive aggressive approach didn't help me at all. Just ask, cause seriously men have no idea what's going on in out heads.

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

10 years must be the magic number. I was a stay at home mother and my 3 kids are 2 years apart each. so I had a 4,2, and newborn. what I was thinking IDK. I apoarched my dh the same way. finally I to snaped. Not with as much flare. I learned that there are somethings he would do no problem and some he would kick and scream. he loved giving the kids baths so he did that. He actually liked doing his own laundry so amen he did that. and he didnt care to put up dishes but hated loading it. So it worked out cause I hated unloading. And after 20 years of marrage he still does his laundry and most of mine and he will unload without me even asking. When our now older kids forget to.

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thank you! It's good to know I'm not alone!