Hi from a WV Newbee

Hi from a WV Newbee

:cot:A little about me:confused:Well I a mom of two/ 1 deployed with the Army in Afghanistan and turned me into a new/young(er) Grandma to a beautiful girl the other a Teen/Adult? Daughter.:drama:(need I say more) I actively try to find coupons and freebies all the time. I am disabled living on a

coupons galore, stateheart, love, kind, helps, explore, places, forward, liss, coffee, dogs.helpme, sight, income, learning, tricks, found, time, afghanistan, army, turned, new/younger, deployed, cota, newbee, meconfusedwell, grandma, beautiful, freebies, coupons, disabled, living, find, actively, girl, teen/adult, daughter.dramaneed, fixed

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Wink Hi from a WV Newbee

A little about meWell I a mom of two/ 1 deployed with the Army in Afghanistan and turned me into a new/young(er) Grandma to a beautiful girl the other a Teen/Adult? Daughter.(need I say more) I actively try to find coupons and freebies all the time. I am disabled living on a very VERY fixed income so every little bit helps. I am "kind of" new to WV so I try to explore new places when ever I can. I LOVE THIS STATE Just found this web sight and looking forward to learning some new tricks from some of the (old) dogs. Just not before I had my 5th cup of coffee
    GMA JAN JAN

Deal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Hi from a WV Newbee

Quote Originally Posted by gmajanjan View Post
    I actively try to find coupons and freebies all the time. I am disabled living on a very VERY fixed income so every little bit helps.
    Welcome to the site! Many of us are pretty familiar with living on a fixed income. If you haven't already had a chance, check out the ebook on how to feed a family of 4 for under $200 a month. It has some great ideas and recipes. The coupons galore forum is updated several times daily, and if you're looking for a particular coupon, the coupon database is the place to go.

I am "kind of" new to WV so I try to explore new places when ever I can. I LOVE THIS STATE
    We have a couple new members from WV this week. It's a beautiful state, I'll have to see if I can find some good local freebies for you new gals.

Just found this web sight and looking forward to learning some new tricks from some of the (old) dogs. Just not before I had my 5th cup of coffee
    Oy, I don't know about being an Old Dog, but I sure have plenty of budgeting tricks! Welcome to the site
    ~Enjoy!~

FreebieQueen

Like Budget101 on Facebook!
    Join us on Twitter #Budget101