Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Spinach-Pork Stuffed Shells
01-14-2011, 12:34 PM #1
- Join Date
- Jan 2006
- in front of my computer Silly!
- Blog Entries
Spinach-Pork Stuffed Shells
* 6 jumbo pasta shells- cooked according to pkg directions
* 1/4 pound ground pork
* 3 cups torn fresh spinach, steamed
* 1 egg, lightly beaten
* 3 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
* 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
* 1 garlic clove, minced
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
* 1/8 teaspoon pepper
* 1 cup meatless spaghetti sauce
Cook pork in a skillet over medium heat, set aside. In a bowl, combine the pork, spinach, egg, 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese, cream, garlic, salt, nutmeg and pepper. Spread 1/4 c. spaghetti sauce in bottom of 1 qt baking dish.
Fill shells, place in baking dish, drizzle each filled shell with remaining sauce. Sprinkle with remaining parmesan cheese. Bake at 400F for 15 minutes, uncover bake another 10 minutes.
Serve with side salad~* B101 Sistah *~