Million Dollar Chicken- General Recipes

We call this one Million Dollar Chicken because it tastes like a million bucks, luckily, it's pretty cheap to make. The flavors are great and you can definitely use homemade ingredients in it if you have them. I always make the copycat onion soup powder from here on the site and keep it handy for

Chicken, chicken, million, soup, powder, onion, water, pieces, recipes, http://www.budget101.com/content.php/2103-almost-liptons-onion-soup-mix, ingredients, dollar, great, apricot, packet, lipton, recipe, mustard, http://www.grouprecipes.com/22571/million-dollar-chicken.html, mayonnaise, mango, group, yellow, chutney, instructions, place, minutes, bake, pour, dish, casserole, adapted, photo, call, site, luckily, handy, quick, bucks, pretty, homemade, cheap, flavors, copycat, dump, 16462, omit, thighs, quarters, thick

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Million Dollar Chicken

We call this one Million Dollar Chicken because it tastes like a million bucks, luckily, it's pretty cheap to make. The flavors are great and you can definitely use homemade ingredients in it if you have them. I always make the copycat onion soup powder from here on the site and keep it handy for quick recipes like this one. You can also dump this all into the crockpot/slow cooker or instant pot too. If you want the sauce to be thick, omit the water.

Name:  763945659[1].jpg
Views: 3417
Size:  153.6 KB

8 pieces of chicken (leg quarters or thighs are great!)
    1 cup mayonnaise
    1/2 c. Mango chutney
    1 Tbs yellow mustard
    1/4 c. apricot jam
    3/4 c. water
    1 packet Lipton onion soup powder (I make my own from the recipe here)

Instructions

Place chicken pieces in a casserole dish.
    Mix all of the other ingredients together.
    Pour over chicken.

Bake for 45 minutes at 375 deg F

Photo & Rec adapted from Group Recipes

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Million Dollar Chicken

A million thanks for such a tasty-looking recipe!