MYO Tomato Basil Pasta

This superbly flavorful pasta is perfect with any tomato based sauce. In all, 1 pound of fresh, healthy tomato basil pasta costs less than .23 to prepare! Read More: Article: MYO Tomato Basil Pasta

338, article, based, basil, budget, budget101, costs, fresh, heal, healthy, myo, past, pasta, perfect, pound, sauce, tent, tomato, url, prepare, http://www.budget101.com/content.php?r=3338-myo-tomato-basil-pasta, read, flavorful, superbly

Creator & Designer of Budget101.com
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Article: MYO Tomato Basil Pasta

This superbly flavorful pasta is perfect with any tomato based sauce. In all, 1 pound of fresh, healthy tomato basil pasta costs less than .23 to prepare!

Read More: Article: MYO Tomato Basil Pasta
    ~Liss~
    Creator & Designer of
    www.Budget101.com
    www.GroceryBudget101.com
    Budget101 Forums
    KitchenMixGifts.Budget101.com

*Newbies*
    Forum How To Guide

**The happiest people are not those with the best or the most of everything, The happiest people know how to make the best of everything they have.**

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Liss
    How long does it take the Fresh pasta to cook ? And the frozen pasta ?

BTW: LOVE your recipe !
    I always loved a recipe called: Tomato, Basil, Garlic Penne. (have used various type of pasta instead)... Your pasta will add another layer of fabulous flavor to it. TY again.

Creator & Designer of Budget101.com
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

It really depends on how thick your pasta is, generally I make ours quite thin (7 on the extruder) and it takes about 5 minutes to cook to our liking. I believe al-dente for Most people is about 3 minutes. Honestly, it takes the same amount of time if it's frozen, it thaws the second it hits the boiling water.

The kids REALLY Love the Pizza Pasta, but I'm partial to this one. I tried it with v8 Juice a few weeks ago and that had an interesting zip to it as well. I'd love to make some Penne- that sounds delicious!

Welcome to the site

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Will consider getting the pasta attachment for my Kitchen Aid mixer. Sounds like a fun project, and you can make any flavor variation that comes to your mind. Be adventersome!

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

I am not someone who normally makes things from scratch because it always seems so hard. This recipe looks really easy. I can't wait to try it.