Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Free Federal Online Filing 1/14
01-04-2011, 08:08 AM #1
Free Federal Online Filing 1/14
Traditional Free File - I want tax software with step-by-step help.
Free tax preparation and e-filing if your adjusted gross income is $57,000 or less in 2010.
Asks simple questions, puts your answers on the right forms.
- Does all the math for you.
- Checks for accuracy.
- Get quick access to the most commonly filed federal tax forms and schedules for Traditional Free File.
- Some software companies may offer state tax preparation; however, fees may apply.
Free File Fillable Forms - I want to fill in the tax forms and file them online without tax software.
- There are no income limitations.
- Looks like blank IRS forms. You choose, self-prepare, and e-file your 1040, 1040 A and 1040EZ return.
- Includes basic calculation capability.
- Get quick access to the most commonly filed federal tax for
The site should be up around January 14th:
Free File Home - Your Link to Free Federal Online FilingI'm a Freak!