Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Dark Lords Lite - GAMEHUNTER
01-03-2011, 06:50 AM #1
- Join Date
- Jan 1995
- in front of the puter
- Blog Entries
Dark Lords Lite - GAMEHUNTER
The Dark Lords Lite - GAMEHUNTER App has been provided to you by Budget101.com
Dark Lords Lite
Release Date: December 15, 2010
!!! ===== 50% off sale for a limited time only ===== !!!
50% Off on "Dark Lords" and 33% Off on "Dark Lords for iPad"
Within the chaotic time of war between Humans and Demons, become a great lord to conquer the continent.
Conquer the portal through the wave of enemy attacks.
Welcome to GAME HUNTER STUDIO
[ Dark Lords ] is a side-scrolling RTS + Defense game.
The player becomes a Lord of Human or Demon race to win the battle against the enemy.
In each battle, the player summons combat units from alliance portal to the enemy's portal.
Sending a certain number of units to the enemy's portal will lead you to win the battle.
Even if it has a simple rule, the player needs to operate strategic assembling of forefront battle units with backup units .
Human race have 11 types of strong units(Footman, Archer, Peltast, Assassin, Airship, and so on), and each unit engages a battle in troop size.
Each unit has its own strengths and weaknesses, which allows various possible strategies in the battle.
Demon race has 13 types of monstrous units(Goblin, Medusa, Succubus, werewolf, and so on), and each monster unit has its unique abilities which may reverse the tide of losing battles.
The battle system has 3 different levels of difficulty (Easy, Normal, Hard),and the player can gain AP(Ability Point) by winning each level.
Enemies' skills and magics become powerful in higher levels of difficulty, and this provides more joy to your game.
Obtained AP can be used to unlock or upgrade your units and learn stronger magics.
After enjoying the game in Story mode, you can use the saved data to play Challenge mode
- choose from 2 races with different strategies
- 15 stages * 2 levels of difficulty
- 24 types of units with unique abilities
- experiencing troop sized battles as if commanding real medieval wars
- great strength and weakness balanced between units for effective combats
- 24 types of skills to enhance units
- 17 active magics and 14 passive skills to reverse the tide of combat
- day/night cycle system to influence the combat progressing
- simple and antique background design
- a wide variety of skill trees with hundreds of different combination
- Mana points increase as time goes by.
- Use mana points to summon units from alliance portal, or to use magics.
- By reaching out to enemy's portal with a certain number of alliance units, it will lead to win the battle.
- Get AP(ability point) by clearing each stages of different levels.
- Invest AP to unlock or upgrade units and to learn magics.
*** Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch 2nd generation or later. Requires iOS 3.0 or later ***
***For iPad Users, please check 'Dark Lords for iPad' version ***
© GameHunter 2010
Free Apps are usually available for less than 48 Hours, because of this, all threads are automatically closed to additional comments/responses at that time.
By FreebieQueen in forum Free AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-19-2010, 08:20 AM
By rtebalt in forum General RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-01-2008, 10:03 PM
By Candace in forum Household RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-22-2006, 11:44 AM
By email@example.com in forum Budget101 Discussion ListReplies: 0Last Post: 10-26-2003, 07:47 AM
By firstname.lastname@example.org in forum Budget101 Discussion ListReplies: 0Last Post: 06-18-2003, 09:32 AM