Ground Level Lurker
    Seattle, Wa

Smile Newbie Introduction

Hello there!

I'm a thirty year old woman with a substantial debt issue as a result of medical bills, and am about to sadly add to that with student loans as I return to University. Financial Aid is allowing me to squeak by for my first quarter in without work; but, I'm looking to help budget things so that I have a little more wiggle room as I adjust to being back in a collegiate environment.

An online friend of mine shared the website with me and noted that there were a number of tricks and tips to keep in mind that she had picked up from this place and thought I might benefit from getting involved and doing some serious reading, so here I am!

in front of the puter
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Newbie Introduction

Welcome to the site Meg! There are tons of hints and tips here on the site, along with a wonderful community of people who completely understand where you're coming from. I look forward to reading your posts

Like Budget101 on Facebook!
    Join us on Twitter #Budget101