+ Reply to Thread

Thread: cannt log in

Default cannt log in

I reported strange activity lastnight and today I cann't log in. I even changed my password.Thanks for any help

in front of the puter
    Blog Entries

Default Re: cannt log in

I checked the reporting forum and have no reports of any site errors or strange activity. Did you report it here?

Unfortunately without your username I am unable to view your membership. We haven't received any other reports of strange activity or login issues. It sounds like your computer may possibly have a virus. Here is a link to a great site that offers a free online scan:

If you'd like to respond back with your username, I'll reset your password for you. The system locks automatically locks people out after a certain number of unsuccessful attempts to login. Please also remember that logins are case sensitive.

Like Budget101 on Facebook!
    Join us on Twitter #Budget101