Article: No More Mosquitoes - Complete Pet Safe Yard Treatment- Tips-n-Tricks

If your yard is loaded with mosquitos - here's how to treat it and get rid of them for about 2 months! You Need 1 Big Bottle of Cheap (blue) Mouthwash, store brand is fine, 3 cups of Epsom Salts, 3 Stale 12 oz beers (any kind) 15445Combine the 3 ingredients in a spray bottle, stirring until

spray, bottle, months, salts, yard, kind, beers, dissolved, ingredients, stirring, 15445combine, patio, charm, works, lasts, re-treated, needing, deck, swimming, pool, areas, liberally, fine, loaded, mosquitos, treat, treatment, mosquitoes, complete, safe, brand, store, mouthwash, article, cups, stale, epsom, blue, cheap

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    still digging' my way out
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default No More Mosquitos - Complete Yard Treatment

If your yard is loaded with mosquitos - here's how to treat it and get rid of them for about 2 months!

You Need 1 Big Bottle of Cheap (blue) Mouthwash, store brand is fine,
    3 cups of Epsom Salts, 3 Stale 12 oz beers (any kind)
    DIY Complete Mosquito-Free Yard Treatment that lasts 2 months
    Combine the 3 ingredients in a spray bottle, stirring until the salts are dissolved and spray liberally around the patio, deck, swimming pool or any other areas you sit outside.

This works like a charm and lasts about 2 months before needing to be re-treated.

still digging' my way out
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Article: No More Mosquitoes - Complete Pet Safe Yard Treatment

This is awesome I cant wait to try it out, thanks

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

List of ingredients is too vague. There are lots of brands of blue mouthwash, all with different chemicals in them. Which one?

Big bottle isn't specific enough. How many ounces?

Where does a non-drinker get stale beer? I didn't even know beer could become stale!!

Deal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Article: No More Mosquitoes - Complete Pet Safe Yard Treatment

Quote Originally Posted by rjepayne View Post
    List of ingredients is too vague. There are lots of brands of blue mouthwash, all with different chemicals in them. Which one?

Big bottle isn't specific enough. How many ounces?

Where does a non-drinker get stale beer? I didn't even know beer could become stale!!
    LOL, you're really Overthinking the whole thing. 1.5L bottle of cheap blue minty mouthwash, like a bottle of equate brand (walmart brand). Open any cheap beer, like budweiser or natural lite and let them set half an hour= instant stale beer.

The point of stale beer is so that they don't foam when you're mixing them up.

This works a treat, I've used it for years. Use what you have & mix that shit up.
    ~Enjoy!~

FreebieQueen

Like Budget101 on Facebook!
    Join us on Twitter #Budget101

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sounds great. Will this work for flies too at a horse stable?

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Okay so it seems that it wouldn't matter if you cut the grass, as most people probably do that more than every 2 months, but what about if it rains? Is there anything like those that will waste it or cause it to not work?

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

If you have a garden, you would not want to use this solution. Anything that deters or kills mosquitoes also deters or kills bees. Just something to consider...

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

This post says the stronger you make it the longer it lasts. Please tell me how to make this mixture stronger? Which of the ingredients will do that?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast