Ground Level Lurker
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Making/Selling items/ How to start a business Questions!

Ok, so my sister and I are on a VERY limited budget and would very much love to get started making and selling different domestic, mens,women's, children's, infant's, the list goes on. I am in college for graphic design and my designs can easily go into anything. If i can dream it i can put it on anything i just need to know where i can different bulk items for cheap, ie. we are starting out with t'shirts to see how they do. I've already started on my computer designs the looks i want so i will know how to recreate them. we hopefully want to open a boutique within the next couple of year. We have been doing some research on starting a small business and would very much like some advice as to where to go, how to get started, hmm how to submit our design where to submit our design. We just have lots of questions it's like 4am and not sure what else to ask oh yeah. Is there a way to get like an Angel Investor that will invest in our endeavours. Also how would you approach an investor what items do you need to do this process.
    Whew a lot of questions i know lol.

Amerianna.

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Making/Selling items/ How to start a business Questions!

how about prosper lending? Best of luck with your endeavor!
    Juli