Good morning

Good morning

Good morning, I trust everyone's Christmas was lovely. Spending time with friends and family can't be that. Well I found your site looking up different recipes for Ramen Noodles and found oodles (hahaha) for this site. Yes I am a college student a mother and work an i have a husband and we are

christmas, college, est, family, fans, friends, good, hat, lovely, morning, mother, noodles, online, ramen, recipes, site, test, time, wanted, work, found, families, subjects, website, show, allowed, amerianna, wait, close, budge, heathly, trust, hahaha, oodles, student, spending, revamping, give, began, husband, everyones, sister

Thread: Good morning

Ground Level Lurker
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Question Good morning

Good morning,
    I trust everyone's Christmas was lovely. Spending time with friends and family can't be that. Well I found your site looking up different recipes for Ramen Noodles and found oodles (hahaha) for this site. Yes I am a college student a mother and work an i have a husband and we are all fans of the noodles. Well I just wanted to give the little noodles a revamping and began looking online and came across this site. My sister and I are very close so i show her the website although we haven't tried out any recipes yet we aim to. Our families are our test subjects (lol). There is a recipes though i found on another site and we did try that it is low budge (very heathly) not sure if i am allowed to put it here because it is on another site. I will wait and see.

amerianna.

Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Good morning

Good Morning to you as well! Feel free to share any recipes in your own words, Particularly if you've personally tried and enjoyed them. By the way, there is currently a Ramen Recipe contest here on the site if you want to share your recipe there:

Budget101.com - - Ramen Noodle Mania Contest!

CC,

Yeah, This is my life now!

Budget101 Done Digging
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Good morning

Quote Originally Posted by amerianna View Post
    Good morning,
    There is a recipes though i found on another site and we did try that it is low budge (very heathly) not sure if i am allowed to put it here because it is on another site.
    Recipes can't be copyrighted, just the "Directions" for preparation. If you want to share the recipe, just write your own directions to it.
    Welcome to the site! I love the dirt cheap recipe section too- Liss has really gone out of her way sharing her budget recipes. Allot of them have photo directions.
    ~* B101 Sistah *~