Results 1 to 1 of 1
12-22-2010, 10:50 AM #1
- Join Date
- Jan 1995
- in front of the puter
- Blog Entries
StickWars 2 – Sequel to #1 Castle Defense Game - Pinger, Inc.
The StickWars 2 – Sequel to #1 Castle Defense Game - Pinger, Inc. App has been provided to you by Budget101.com
StickWars 2 – Sequel to #1 Castle Defense Game
Release Date: November 04, 2010
FREE for a limited time! (Was $0.99)
Download the new FreeAppADay Store App and wish for more apps like StickWars 2 to become free for a day.
Warning: Many stick figures were brutally harmed during the making of this game.
StickWars 2 is the much-anticipated sequel to last year’s #1 castle defense game, StickWars.
- iTunes “Best of 2009” Rewind
- iTunes “Best Selling Games of 2009”
- iTunes “Staff Favorite” in 2009
StickWars 2 requires lightning-fast fingers and cunning strategy. Defend your kingdom and stick it to Maelnik’s invading horde!
StickWars 2 adds epic spells, a new army of enemies and updated castle defense powers.
- Flick and fling your way to victory
- Command the elements to cast six devastating wind and lightning spells
- Use captured enemies to unleash epic abilities like Rain of Arrows or repair your wall with Work Frenzy
- Battle a new army of deadly foes (like the Necromancer who summons Fire Zombies to battle)
- Castle walls get bigger as you get more powerful
- Updated graphics and all new animations
- All new sound and music
NEW UPDATES ALL THE TIME! RECENTLY:
- Easier to get farther on Wimpy and Strong modes.
- Hardcore will probably still kill you (but many have survived level 60).
- Get free extras to help conquer your enemies:
* extra gold
* ability to trade for prisoners
* cool castle wall upgrade
* new spellbook: “Book of Winds”
* dragon crossbowmen
* scorching flamethrower attack.
- New! 38 OpenFeint achievements (like Zombie Headhunter, Sergeant Slaughter and Pile Driver.)
News and updates on Facebook
Stick around! More exciting updates planned!
© 2010 Pinger, Inc.
Free Apps are usually available for less than 48 Hours, because of this, all threads are automatically closed to additional comments/responses at that time.