Budget101 Done Digging
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Courmet chocolate pretzel peanut butter

* 2 cups honey roasted peanuts
    * 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips (such as Ghirardelli 60% cacao chocolate chips)
    * 2-4 Tbsp. peanut oil
    * 1/3 cup broken pretzel pieces (not completely crushed; approximately 1/4-inch pieces)
    * 4 slices sandwich bread

Preparation:

1. Place the peanuts and chocolate chips in the work bowl of a food processor fitted with the metal blade.

2. Cover and process approximately 5 minutes, stopping to scrape down occasionally, until the mixture starts to become the texture of a thick paste.

3. Scrape down sides. Slowly drizzle in the peanut oil, one tablespoon at a time, to give the peanut butter a chance to emulsify. Add only enough oil to make the peanut butter the consistency you like.

4. Transfer the chocolate peanut butter to a bowl. Stir in the pretzel pieces.

5. Spread two tablespoons of the chocolate pretzel peanut butter on one side of two slices of bread. Top with the remaining two slices of bread to make two sandwiches. Cut out using star cookie cutters.
    ~* B101 Sistah *~

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Courmet chocolate pretzel peanut butter

My niece absolutely LOVED LOVED LOVED this recipe, thank you! It looked rather gross to me at first but the taste is lovely.
    I'm a Freak!