Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Oven baked BBQ Chicken
12-16-2010, 01:50 PM #1
Oven baked BBQ Chicken
This one is one of my kids favorites, they NEVER turn up their noses at this delicious recipe
* 2-1/2 cups barbecue sauce
* 3 Tbsp. grill seasoning
* 2 Tbsp. spicy mustard
* 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
* 3 lbs. bone-in chicken pieces (breasts, legs, thighs)
1. Whisk together 2 cups of the barbecue sauce, the grill seasoning, mustard and apple cider vinegar.
2. Place chicken in a large, heavy plastic or glass bowl. Pour barbecue sauce mixture over chicken, turning to coat. Cover and refrigerate 6-8 hours.
3. Preheat oven to 250 degrees F.
4. Place chicken pieces in a large pan. Cover with foil, and bake 2 hours.
5. Uncover. Brush with reserved barbecue sauce. Bake an additional 30-60 minutes until cooked through.I'm a Freak!
By Budget101 in forum vBCms CommentsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-26-2010, 01:30 AM
By rtebalt in forum General RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 12-30-2008, 12:21 PM
By rtebalt in forum General RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-02-2008, 03:53 PM
By BiggerPiggyBank in forum General RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 03-27-2007, 07:17 PM
By Savin' Moola in forum Breakfast IdeasReplies: 1Last Post: 05-05-2006, 03:48 PM