Results 1 to 1 of 1
12-16-2010, 08:30 AM #1
- Join Date
- Jan 1995
- in front of the puter
- Blog Entries
Chicktionary by Bing - Blockdot, Inc.
The Chicktionary by Bing - Blockdot, Inc. App has been provided to you by Budget101.com
Chicktionary by Bing
Release Date: July 03, 2010
This $1.99 app is being offered for FREE by Bing for a limited time.
300 NEW PUZZLES NOT FOUND IN THE OTHER CHICKTIONARY VERSIONS.
WINNER - BEST WORD GAME APP in the 2009 Best App Ever Awards Show!
NEW UPDATES MADE!
- 2 Modes of Game Play! Timed and Untimed
- Don't think that is a real word? Now you can get the definition of a
- Now when you quit a game you can view the entire puzzle solution so
you can see any words you missed
- For those who want to listen to music while they play, it now has a
- Now with Facebook Connect integration!
Get ready for an egg-citing game
Chicktionary is one of the most popular word games on the Internet and
now you can hatch up some fun on your iPhone! Each hen bears a letter.
The more words you create, the more points you earn!
Chicktionary has cool features that gives it depth and makes it one of
the more engaging games on the iPhone:
- In a jam? Shake your iPhone to shuffle the chickens and get a new look
at your word options. Yes, this is PETA friendly as no chickens were
injured in the making of this game. So shake away!
- 300 Levels of word fun!
- Earn Eggchievements for crazy stuff or just playing the game like a
- Other features include save game, local & worldwide scoreboards,
hidden Easter eggs, game statistics and more!
Check out the Top 12 Chicktionary Tips
© 2010 Blockdot, Inc.
Free Apps are usually available for less than 48 Hours, because of this, all threads are automatically closed to additional comments/responses at that time.
By FreebieQueen in forum FreebiesReplies: 0Last Post: 12-14-2010, 06:50 PM
By FreebieQueen in forum FreebiesReplies: 0Last Post: 06-06-2010, 09:39 AM
By FreebieQueen in forum FreebiesReplies: 0Last Post: 03-24-2010, 07:23 AM
By FreebieQueen in forum Chain Store DealsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-29-2009, 09:34 PM