Results 1 to 1 of 1
12-15-2010, 06:10 AM #1
- Join Date
- Jan 1995
- in front of the puter
- Blog Entries
Revolt - Kristopher Peterson and Jaap Kreijkamp
The Revolt - Kristopher Peterson and Jaap Kreijkamp App has been provided to you by Budget101.com
Kristopher Peterson and Jaap Kreijkamp
Release Date: November 01, 2010
Revot is Free for TODAY only. Remember to download OpenFeintís Game Spotlight App to get the Free Game of the Day every day!
***Special limited time introductory price, get it now!***
Welcome to the Resistance!
You have been selected for this unique operation of utmost importance, pivotal to the future of humanity. Because of your skills and abilities, you represent the best hope mankind has in the battle against the robotic hordes. It will be your mission to infiltrate into the depths of the machine catacombs and learn the truth behind the enslavement and eradication of your fellow man.
Revolt is a 3D dual stick shooter for the iPhone/iPod Touch set in the future, where a devastating virus has wiped out most of humanity, and machines have risen up to exterminate the remains of the population. You must take control of Guy, a reistance fighter who has infiltrated into enemy territory, to battle against the robotic hordes and blast through a series of sabotage missions deep in the underground catacombs of a robot factory and beyond. Turning the enemies technology against them, you'll wield powerful weapons to fight your way to the heart of the cybernetic machine core to discover the source of the deadly virus and uncover who or what is behind the plot to wipe out mankind.
:::8 Story Levels and 20 Survival Arenas:::
- Spend hours battling across a multitude of varying locations in your quest to stop the machines. Survival Mode features random enemy and random map selection so you'll never play the same game twice!
- 5 different weapon types all with unique properties and abilities. Use your Rifle to run and gun, throw Grenades over barriers, lay down suppressing fire with your Heavy MG, or send rockets and missiles directly into the enemy with your Launcher weapons.
:::8 Unique Enemy Types and a Bad-ass Boss:::
- Each enemy has their own set of strengths, weaknesses, and behaviors with different weapon types working better against different enemies.
- Use the scrap and technology from destroyed enemies to create and upgrade your weapons and armor.
- Fast paced, strategic gameplay! Use obstacles to take cover behind or out maneuver your enemy, manage your ammo and grenade supply across your weapon types, coordinate your weapon reloads so you aren't left high and dry, and use dive rolling to dodge fire and blasts.
- Deny your enemies a place to hide, or use the environments explosive properties to your advatage, almost every object in the game can be destroyed with enough firepower. Leave the battlefield a smoking crater field in your wake!
:::3 Difficulty Modes:::
- A game for every level of ability.
:::Kickss 3d Graphics:::
- Sharp 3D environments and beautifully animated characters are punctuated with intense visual special effects. iPhone4 Retina support.
:::Killer Music and Sound Effects:::
- Professional sound track creates an eerie atmospheric mood setting with hard hitting sound effects that drive home the on screen action!
- iPod music also supported.
:::OpenFeint and Game Center Leaderboard and Achievements:::
- Try to get the best score on the block!
- Boost your gamerscore by completing achievement challenges throughout the game.
- More Levels
- More Enemies
- More Weapons
- More Survival Arenas
- Character Skills and Abilities
There may be some lag on later levels for 2G-3G users, so please be aware of this before buying if you own a 2G-3G device. There is currently an option to disable the shell casings, which will help performance, and we will continue to optimize the game in future updates to make the game just as enjoyable and playable for those who still own these devices.
Not recommended for 1G devices!
Please restart your device after installing and before playing.
© 2010 Kristopher Peterson & Jaap Kreijkamp
Free Apps are usually available for less than 48 Hours, because of this, all threads are automatically closed to additional comments/responses at that time.
By FreebieQueen in forum FreebiesReplies: 0Last Post: 08-18-2009, 07:23 AM