Results 1 to 1 of 1
12-10-2010, 01:17 PM #1
Gluten Free Chili and Garlic Snack Mix
* 8 cups Corn Chex® or Rice Chex® cereal
* 1 (3 ounce) bag fat-free butter-flavor microwave popcorn, popped
* 1/4 cup dry-roasted peanuts
* 3 tablespoons canola or vegetable oil
* 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
* 2 teaspoons garlic powder
* 2 teaspoons chili powder
Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Combine cereal, popcorn and peanuts in a lg bowl. Drizzle with oil; toss until evenly coated.
2. In small bowl, mix remaining ingredients; sprinkle over cereal mixture. Toss until evenly coated. Spread cereal mixture in ungreased large roasting pan.
3. Bake uncovered 15 minutes, stirring once. Spread on waxed paper to cool, about 10 minutes. Store in airtight container.I'm a Freak!